Friday 26 November 2010

Sorted for Fight Night


Had the weigh in Last night And I came in at 92.2 Kgs and my opponent came in at 95kgs which was a big effort cause 6 weeks ago he weighed in at 102 kgs 


I have trained for 6 weeks solid, I have lived and breathed Yellow and boxing with very little family time in between I have tried to get them involved where possible 
Tonight I will have my 15 year old Twin Sons Corey and Jordan walk me out to the ring
My fight is the second fight out of 9 fights
Am I nervous? Just a little at the moment.
I'm sure I'll be a bundle of nerves and adrenaline come ring time


I would like to thank all the companies that have donated product and all the people who have donated money, I really appreciate your support, you are all just Orsum
Toni, Sarah, Kym, Lea and Jason I am so extremely thankful for all your fundraising efforts you have all done a fantastic job and I would have not been able to achieve any where near what we have achieved in Dollars and product without you guys
I would like also to thank Travis for a great job on the web work and heading the raffle tickets in the Auckland office
Finally I would like to thank Bruce Cotterill and all the Yellow staff for all the encouraging support, it has been truly overwhelming and I am proud to be apart of such a great bunch of Colleagues nationwide


 Philip R

No comments:

Post a Comment